Party of 4 - NY sports and beach loving family!

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

LIVE!

Last night I took David to see the Backyardigan's LIVE! Originally I had bought 4 tickets so we all could go, but I decided to offer 2 of the tickets to my friend Jenn so she and her son could attend with us. We had a great time. The show was in New Brunswick at the State Theatre. I picked Jenn and Drew up so I could park for free with my deck tag from work. The theatre was packed. There were a million kids and parents. The show itself was adorable. I enjoyed watching David and Drew the most. They were really into it. After, we went to Applebee's for a bite to eat. David was a little rowdy at the restaurant because he was tired, but we managed.

I hope we can have another fun night like that soon.

No comments: