Party of 4 - NY sports and beach loving family!

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Exciting opportunity

My cousin referred me to a neighbor of hers starting his photography business. I have used him on a number of occasions and recommended him to a few people I know. In fact, my girlfriend used him for her wedding last month. He does fabulous work. I had emailed him a few weeks back to see if we could work together - his photography and my albums and framing. We met tonight to talk it all out.

The discussion went really well. Both Gus and his wife Olga are wonderful people. I don't want to jinx anything, so I will not go into detail - but I felt great when I left. There are many ideas floating around in my head. Olga and I plan on getting together when we return from vacation to put our heads together. I can't wait!

In the meantime, check out their site:
http://www.atdphoto.com/

If you are in the NJ/NY area, and you want a great photographer - give them a try!

3 comments:

gina said...

sounds like something terribly creative and exciting- i'm crossing my fingers for you!!

Corey~living and loving said...

woo hoo...that is wonderful. I hope it pans out. :)

erin said...

Sounds like so much fun- can't wait to see what you have in store!!!