Party of 4 - NY sports and beach loving family!

Monday, June 23, 2008

House Hunting

I have been wanting to live at the shore my entire life. My Dad is a realtor in Spring Lake so I have been having him scour the listings looking for something that we could afford and not have to re-do. Today we went from Belmar to Pt. Pleasant looking at homes. They were all very nice, with the exception of the 1st one. It was right at the end of an off ramp from Rt. 18! It had a pool, but the location and even the house itself was NOT worth it. The ones in Pt. Pleasant were real cute. 1 had a pool and the other was brand new. We just think Pt. Pleasant is a tad too far from our curreny jobs. My dream home was in Manasquan. I absolutely fell in LOVE with the house there. It was an old home with lots of charm. The only down side was the kitchen, but I love the house so much I am willing to live with it. I really hope we but a bid on it. I would so love living there. I'll let you know what happens.

1 comment:

gina said...

The infamous jersey shore. How excting! Hope you are all well and having a fabulous time on vaca!