Party of 4 - NY sports and beach loving family!

Thursday, June 02, 2005

Need a new Do

I have had it with my hair. I do not like the style and can not take the grown out highlights anymore. I decided to find a salon and take care of it. When Michelle came this morning, I asked her where she goes. She told me about a new place that her whole family goes to. She explained that the girl who owns it used to work in EB and recently opened a place in Spotswood. Well, I came to find out, that I used to go to Christina also! So I called this afternoon and got myself an appointment for tomorrow after work. I am getting a cut and dye - and I am SO excited! I'll post a picture when I get home.

1 comment:

Jersey Girl said...

Thanks for your comment on my blog. I checked it today by chance! I may start getting serious about it, who knows.

I am looking forward to seeing the new "Do". I'll tell you the advice given to me by my dear friend and hair stylist (who lives in New Mexico) before my appointment with yet another stylist, "Give him a chance to get to know your hair, you can't always go by the first cut" (He's the one who came from N.M. to do our hair for Laurie's wedding)