Party of 4 - NY sports and beach loving family!

Wednesday, June 01, 2005

First Day on the Job

Michelle arrived at my house this morning at about 7:20 am ready for her babysitting job. David was up sitting on the couch watching Sesame Street and I was about to make his strawberry milk. He was very happy to see Michelle. I gave him his strawberry milk and asked him for a kiss good bye. He gave me a kiss and acted as if it was no big deal that I was leaving for work. I was VERY happy about that. I called about 9:30 am to check in and everything was going well. I got home at 4:30 pm. David had just woken up from his 3+ hour nap (he does not do this for me!) and was in my bed. Michelle was up there playing with him. I asked them how their day went and they both seemed like they had a great day. I can not tell you how relieved I am to know that David is being well taken care of and having a great time while I am at work. I am so glad that John has brought Michelle into our lives. She is a true blessing.

1 comment:

Laney said...

Cara, You are so blessed with great caregivers.

I want David's life! Someone to bring me strawberry milk while I watch Sesame Street and then take a 3 hour nap. Kids have no idea how terrific their lives are! :-)

Have a good one!