Party of 4 - NY sports and beach loving family!

Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Back from a break

Hello there!
I have been so crazy busy and uninspired (Laney was on vacation) that I neglected my blog. Do not fear, I am back. While I was away, my baby boy turned 2! I can not believe how time flies. He went for his well check up and is 26 lbs and 35 in. We gave him a birthday party at our house and he loved it. He got to play with his cousins and open great gifts. Work has only gotten worse and I am just praying it will get better soon. We attended my cousin Mar's wedding this past weekend. It was awesome. She looked gorgeous. Her husband is a great guy and they will be very happy together. This coming weekend is my cousin Mark's wedding. I am sure that will be fun too. I'll report back next week on that. My babysitter Megan will be watching David while we are at Mark's wedding, I know he'll love being with her. That's all for now. I'll post some pictures tomorrow.

1 comment:

Laney said...

Hey! I am glad you are back, i was wondering where you went.

You are the busiest person I know. You float from one social engagement to another! You missed your calling, you should have been a princess! :-)

Glad you had fun at the wedding.