Party of 4 - NY sports and beach loving family!

Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Decisions, Decisions

I took David (& my Mom) to Party Fair when I got home from work today to pick out the theme for David's 2nd birthday party this weekend. When we got there he went right for the lollipops - so I got some for the goodie bags. I was able to get him over to the aisle with the kids party goods. First, he picked out Buzz Lightyear. Then he wanted Shrek 2 - that was the one I was hoping for (plus my Mom pointed out we could put the soundtrack on and David could dance). So I put the plates, napkins, goodie bags and tablecloths in the cart. Well, not a minute later he wanted to switch to Robots. I pretended to put them in the cart, but was going with Shrek 2. David then picked out more goodie bag supplies and we were off to check out. That is until he found himself a train. Ok, now we are checking out. I decided to purchase some balloons - just Happy Birthday - oh yeah, and the train. Now we were done. I went back home, dropped off my Mom and picked up Steve. I wanted to go to Sam's Club to order a 1/2 sheet cake. They had a Shrek design, so I was thrilled. I'll pick that up Friday while I am shopping for the party food. I feel pretty ready for the party. I'll clean the house and Steve will clean up the yard and we'll be set. As long as it does not rain!

3 comments:

Laney said...

Too funny about the party supplies! I have been there too many times to count. Laurie said that they are going to David's party, I hope you have wonderful time. I am sure though, as you are a smashing hostess!!

I want to see the new do! :-)

Jersey Girl said...

I'm waiting for a photo of the new do, too.

andrewnamy said...

Sounds like the party will be fun... wish I could be there. Just save me some CAKE for when I come on Thrusday. :)