Party of 4 - NY sports and beach loving family!

Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Back to the Blog

Hi Everyone! I have been meaning to post since Sunday, but time has not been on my side. I did get my hair trimmed and colored last Friday. I love the color, but lost more curl on the trim and am feeling dull. Thinking about a body wave - I'll let you know. Saturday I started at Kohl's - had to get some birthday gifts. Then I had a nail appointment - a long over due one. I ended up having to bring David along (Steve was working OT) and he was SUCH a good boy. When we got back home I showered and packed for an overnight trip to PA. We went to visit my sister-in-law Tracey, brother-in-law Rich, niece Ally (7) and Godson Ty (5). It was Ty and Tracey's birthday. We missed Ty's family party on Saturday afternoon but we were there for Tracey's adult party. It was great - their friends are all nice people and a lot of fun. David ended up crashing the party when the Karaoke was going on - it was loud. On Sunday we went to Ty's kid party at My Gym. David has a blast. He was much better this time around, he listened better. After, we headed back home to NJ. Monday it was back to work and Newark for me. I got not so great news that I will be expected in Newark 3 to 5 days a week. Then I was to meet Steve at a dinner by 6 pm, and did not make it because I was in Newark until 4:30 pm and got caught in a down pour on the NJ turnpike which caused traffic. I walked in the door crying - but was so glad to see my parents home from FL I got over it! Today is my Mom's birthday so I had the family over for cake. I again got out of Newark late and caught in traffic on the NJT so I was eating my dinner when the guests arrived. However, my Mom had a good birthday and being with my family made me forget about my crappy day. Well, I am off to sleep - these Newark days are draining!

No comments: