Party of 4 - NY sports and beach loving family!

Wednesday, June 29, 2005

My solution

Last I blogged, Puppy was missing. Unfortunately, he still is. However, I used my brain and found my American Express card bill from May 2004 to get the name of the store that I bought Puppy from. The name of the place is Little Luxuries - how appropriate. I looked up their # on switchboard.com (love that site) and gave them a call. The sweet girl that answered knew exactly who (what) I was talking about. I gave her my credit card info, mailing address and phone number so she could ship me out a new Puppy. Steve and I explained to David that Puppy is on vacation and will be back soon. Our cousin Joe is in WI on a golf trip, so we told David that Puppy is with him. I'll let you know when Puppy arrives!

1 comment:

Laney said...

Puppy is on vacation, how clever!

You are a super sleuth, what a great idea to use your cc statement.