Party of 4 - NY sports and beach loving family!

Friday, June 24, 2005

I was planning on it

I never got to post yesterday - that was not my plan. I worked later than normal, then had a hair appointment. So I thought I would blog at night. Well, my plans changed when David woke up sick! We put him down and about 30 minutes later he was screaming. I went up to calm him and found him and the crib covered in puke. I actually knew it when I opened the door. The smell was overwhelming. The poor kid. I threw him in the tub and Steve cleaned up. I was a nervous wreck because I kept seeing hives appear. So I gave him benedryl while wiping his nose from the constant sneezing. The whole thing was so odd. I got him dressed and he insisted on going to the basement to see his blankies and puppy get cleaned. Then he started to fall asleep and I worried that I should keep him awake to see if he was alright, but I fought my urge. It did not matter, he slept for about 1 hour and then him and I were up all night. He was real uncomfortable. I had to end up taking a sick day today - he is miserable and only wants me. I hope he gets better soon. If not, I will not be attending my cousins wedding tomorrow. Stay tuned!

1 comment:

Laney said...

Oh, the poor thing! I hope he is feeling better by now.

Sorry I didn't comment sooner, we have been busy.

Have a good one~