Party of 4 - NY sports and beach loving family!

Friday, February 17, 2006

Sorry Laurie!

Last night went well. The girls and I scrapped and Steve and David went out. However, they did not go to Chuck E Cheese. Instead, they went to Steve's cousin Walter's house. Steve called Walter's dear wife Laurie and invited himself and David over. Even after Walter called to tell Steve that their little guy Tom was sleeping, they still went. I felt bad, but was not going to tell him he couldn't go to his cousins house. So, here is my public apology to Laurie - SORRY! I was really hoping that when Steve and David got to their house, that she would pack up her scrapbooking stuff and come over, but she just wanted to relax and I can't blame her. I do want to thank them, Steve and David had a great time and I was able to host my workshop without interruption. Next month we should do the same, but this time, Laurie can plan ahead so she can have a girls night scrapping with us.

No comments: