Party of 4 - NY sports and beach loving family!

Thursday, February 16, 2006

Boys night out/Girls night in

Tonight I am holding my monthly Creative Memories workshop at my home from 7 pm until midnight. This gives my customers time to work on their albums without interruption and to see the new products. I really enjoy having the girls over, it gives me that girl time and let's the creativity flow. I have been having these for a few months now and Steve has always taken care of entertaining David while we scrap and giggle in the kitchen. They have the whole rest of the house to play in, but last month, the only place David wanted to be, was IN THE KITCHEN. So, I decided this month to make workshop night, boys night out as well. I checked the web and Chuck E Cheese is open until 10 pm - PERFECT. Not that I expect them to stay there until 10 pm, but they can hang out until 8/8:30 and hopefully David will fall asleep on the ride home - exhausted from all the playing. Wish me luck!

1 comment:

Laney said...

Hi Cara!

I am so sorry, I can't come tonight, but I am coming to your At Home America party. Laurie and I are both coming, so get ready!! LOL :-)