Party of 4 - NY sports and beach loving family!

Friday, February 10, 2006

High-Tech House

If you do not know what I do as my full time job, I am an Analyst. That means I work with computers all day. I do not 'fix' them like a computer tech would, instead I implement computer programs and tailor them to our customers needs. Having said all that, you'd think I would have the latest technology at home. Yes, I have cable internet service, I was not that bad off, but I was lacking wireless connectivity. I was, until last night. I installed (with the help of a co-worker over the phone) a wireless router! Now, I can use my laptop anywhere in the house & probably on the deck, even while Steve and/or David is on our desktop. This will really benefit me when I am working from home or when I am running my Creative Memories business. I will get a lot more done and be more organized. I also bought a print server so I can print wirelessly and a new all-in-one printer. I will be hooking those up this weekend. We will no longer be living in the stone ages when it comes to technology in our house!

No comments: