Party of 4 - NY sports and beach loving family!

Thursday, September 04, 2008

Pants - optional?

I deliberately left this bit of information out of my last post to allow David his due. But I HAVE to tell this part.

After David got on the bus, Steve and I took the classroom supplies and David's medication over to the school. While we were in the nurses office, I overheard David's teacher talking about someone not wearing pants. I did not think too much of it and we walked into the lobby to leave the school. Just then I saw our neighbor trying to get in the front doors, so I let her in and when I turned around...I saw it. There was a Mother without her PANTS! Yes, I said she was not wearing PANTS! Instead, she had on a t-shirt (that did not cover her ass) and a thong. Let me also state that this was not the type of ass that belonged in a thong to begin with - so I now have a burned vision in my brain. I immediately alerted Steve and we left in SHOCK.

I mean, why would you not throw on a pair of pants to bring your child to their 1st day of kindergarten? I just don't get it!

5 comments:

AndreAnna said...

That's insane! WHO does that?

MaryBeth said...

Okay, that is just nutty!!?!

eyes_only4him said...

r u sure u didnt drop your kids off here?..sounds like something u might see here..

I mean wow..

gina said...

What?!! Someone might want to keep an eye on her child- sounds like somthing is not quite right!

Heidi Zawisza said...

OMG!!!! That's terrible! Funny, but TERRIBLE!!! ha!ha!ha!