Party of 4 - NY sports and beach loving family!

Friday, September 12, 2008

Loving me some weekend

I worked from home today so I got to put David on the bus and be there for him when he got off. By the time he got off the bus, the rain had come and he hates to get wet, so I was sure to have an umbrella ready. Ava loves having him home. It is so cute to hear her say Hi DayDay. She really loves her brother.

Ava went to gymnastics this morning with my Mom and met my cousin and her daughter there. I think she liked it. My Mom said that neither of the girls wanted to listen, but they had fun being together.

Tonight we'll go to my cousin Jill's and celebrate her 29th birthday. I can't beleive she is 29! That means I am really getting old. UGH! David is very excited to play with his cousin Rosaleen. This will be the first time I am seeing my cousin Michelle since her engagement - YEAH!!

No comments: