Party of 4 - NY sports and beach loving family!

Monday, April 17, 2006

Monday Monday

I hope you all had a Happy Easter! Our family had a good one. We went to a HUGE diner in south Jersey for breakfast with my Dad's side and then over to my Aunt Carol's for dinner and dessert with my Mom's side. The bunny was very good to David and he had a great day. By the end of the day I started feeling very sick. Not sure what it's from, but I still do not feel good. I have horrible stomach pains and a constant feeling of nausea. I had to call out of work this morning and it was a good thing I did. I never really felt any better. As I write this, I just want to lay down. So, I really just hoped on the PC to let you know we had a good holiday and wish you one. I am posting some pix that were left in my camera - enjoy!

No comments: