Party of 4 - NY sports and beach loving family!

Thursday, April 27, 2006

David is going to be a Big Brother!


Yes, that's right...I am pregnant! I found out on March 13, but wanted to know everything was good before making the announcement. Yesterday, David came with me for my 1st ultrasound. He was so cute. At first he could not tell what was on the screen, but then he figured it out. The tech turned up the volume so we could hear the heartbeat. It was really neat. David called his MomMom and Gramps to give them the news and they were very excited. He also called his Aunt Amy and Aunt Tracey to give them the news and there were thrilled too. The baby will arrive sometime in early November. In the mean time, David will be a Big Brother in training!

3 comments:

Jersey Girl said...

Congratulations to you, Cara! And to Steve and David, too.
How nice that you and Laurie will have babies around the same time.
She was excited to break her news to you. *wink wink*
Hope all is well with you and the baby.

Laney said...

Aaaahhhhhh!!!!! Oh.My.Gosh!!! That is soo funny!!

Could I possibly use any more exclamation points????

LOL!

Congratulations, Cara, I am *so* happy for you.


p.s. I think the baby has your nose. he-he

andrewnamy said...

he looks like david. he is very cute.