Party of 4 - NY sports and beach loving family!

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

It's been a while...

We are in the midst of yet another very busy week. Last week just seemed to FLY by. Once I recouped from my bug, I had a hair appointment (trim) on Tuesday & a mini girls night out (in) on Thursday. Steve had a baseball game everyday except Wed, when he had practice. Oh yeah, and I worked - sometimes I like to block that out. Friday after Steve got home, John came over and we ordered Italian and watched the Yanks. Saturday the weather stunk so Steve was able to work on the basement and David and I hit the mall. Saturday evening, we had our babysitter for a few hours and attended a 40th birthday party for a wonderful woman, Yolanda, I met through scrapping. Sunday Steve continued to work on the basement and den (mounting our TV) and I did a scrapping class at my Mom's in Spring Lake. She invited her cousins, sister and sister-in-law. It was a nice time and it was great to see them. John came over to help Steve so I cooked dinner. We watched some baseball and talked Fantasy sports. Then the work week began again. Monday I had to be in Newark to do a demonstration for our VP. The weather on my way in was horrible, but I made it and the demo went off without a hitch. When I got home from work, I moved most of David's toys to the basement and set-up his new playroom. Steve brought home some needed tools so he could hook up the cable and Playstation. David was in his glory! Yesterday was just another day at the office. I had some stuff to catch up on and a conference call in the afternoon, but nothing crazy. On my way home I stopped to pick up healthy snacks for my Longaberger demo and pizza for dinner. After we ate, my Mom helped me finish up cleaning (she did most of it) and set up for my guests. The demo went well and I will be purchasing some of the baskets I have been wanting. I knew that 3 of the 5 people that showed were coming, but I was pleasantly surprised by the other 2. It was nice to have some girl time with my relatives. Today the weather is nice (a little cool for me - mid 60's) and I am at work. I have an appt at 5, Steve has a game and then we are taking my cousin Kate to dinner. Looking forward to it and the weekend of course!

No comments: