Party of 4 - NY sports and beach loving family!

Monday, March 27, 2006

Happy Anniversary to ME!


That's right...Today 3/27 Steve and I are married for 7 years. It does not seem that long ago that we were planning and getting everything just right for our wedding day. Our actual wedding day was a lot like today. The weather was nice, but it was windy. We were married at Kirkpatrick Chapel in New Brunswick, NJ and our reception was held at Seabra's Armory on the water in Perth Amboy. The ceremony was perfect, my Uncle Jack did a wonderful job. The reception was awesome. Everyone had a great time dancing and singing along to the DJ and the food was spectacular. The groom had a little to much to drink (understatement), but other than that it was the best night ever. I loved our wedding.

Now here we are 7 years later. In my opinion, not that much has changed. Yes, we have since bought a house and done a lot to it. Yes, we now have a almost 3 year old son. And Yes, I have a different job. But all the important things have stayed the same or gotten even better. We still love, honor and repspect each other and have a great time together. Steve still makes me laugh, which is one of the first things I remember about meeting him. Marriage is not always easy, but if you can make it through your toughest day with love in your heart and admiration in your eyes it will all be worth it.

In case you were wondering, I am not even the least but itchy!

2 comments:

mkenny59 said...

congrats, and happy anniversary! steve still makes me laugh too, and i don't even have to kiss him! talk to ya' soon...

Laney said...

Happy belated anniversary!!!

You were the the most beautiful bride, Laurie and I both agree, from that picture we saw of you!