Party of 4 - NY sports and beach loving family!

Monday, March 13, 2006

I did it!

I would like to take this time to pat myself on the back. My Memoranza event went really well this past Saturday and I am very proud. Everyone in attendance had a lot of fun and got a lot accomplished. I gave away quite a few prizes and everyone seemed pleased with those. The food that everyone contributed went over real well and I'd like to thank those that cooked or brought something. We had more than enough great food. It was also nice to see people that did not really know each other sharing ideas, giving advice and praising one another. For this being my first big event, I think it went well overall. Next time I would like to have a bigger room with more tables and I would get my press releases out sooner (THANKS MIKE!), but those would be the only things I would change. I hope to get together with the group again soon, even it if it's in smaller groups. I myself was so inspired I scrapped last night. I also encourage those that say they can't do it or don't have enough time to try it - you'll love it and want to make the time.
Happy Scrapping!

1 comment:

Laney said...

Hey Cara!!!

Good for you! I'm glad that things are going so well for you with your business.

I read your inspiration post and you made me cry! You're awesome, Laurie and I both *love* to hang out with you. You're like Jell-O, you make everything a little bit more fun! LOL

Thanks for looking after my sistah these past weeks, she appreciates you spending time with her.

I will update soon. AND...thank-you *so* much for that beautiful, house warming card. Martha Stewart would be proud. :-)