Party of 4 - NY sports and beach loving family!

Sunday, March 05, 2006

Inspirations

We don't always think about what or who inspires us to do what we do, but it is something we should all think about now and then. After we realize our inspirations, we should let the people that inspire us know it. I don't think that people realize that they give others inspiration. Here are some of mine (in no particular order):

1. Mom & Dad, to strive to better myself personally and professionally and to love unconditionally.
2. Grandmom, to accept people for who they are and not try to change them.
3. Tracey, to be the best mother I know how to be and not follow the rest of the pack, instead have them follow me.
4. David, to see things as he would. Full of promise, love & acceptance for everything.
5. Steve, to stand behind and believe in the one you love, even if you think he/she is crazy.
6. Melissa, to take every opportunity to believe in what you do & the people along side you and let others know what you believe in.
7. Aunt Dottie, to never give up and take life as it comes.
8. Amy, to fight for your right even if you are the only one that thinks you are right.
9. Mike, to follow your dream no matter where it takes you and to know that you will make it big one day.
10. Laney, to follow your heart and know that God will bring you to where you belong and keep you safe.
11. Laura-Ann, to keep family first and know that they will always have your back.
12. Jill, to fly by the seat of your pants and have the confidence to pull it off.
13. Laurie, to not get caught up in the stuff that does not matter in the long run.

I am sure that there are more people in my life that have inspired me, but these were the ones that I have thought about recently. Thank you to all of my inspirations and for those of you that I forgot to mention. I love you all.

1 comment:

mkenny59 said...

thanks cara...that was really nice! you are definitely one of the most thoughtful people i know, so consider that your inspiration to me...