Party of 4 - NY sports and beach loving family!

Thursday, March 23, 2006

My crazy life

This week I have been SO crazy busy. It actually all started last weekend with the Draft and then I taught a Get Together on Sunday. Monday after work I ran home to cook dinner before leaving for a CM meeting in Flemington only to find my At Home America order waiting for me. So I sorted through and bagged that then started dinner. I shoveled food in my mouth so I could leave for my meeting. My meeting was great. I feel so inspired after having talked to the other consultants and listening to Melissa - she rocks. Tuesday I had a 5 pm trainer appt at the gym and then Frank was coming over to give us some ideas about our house. We talked to him for about an hour and showed him around. Then I ordered dinner from the diner and Steve went to get it. After we ate, I did some CM paperwork and thought about what we would do with our house. We decided we would put it on the market and see how it goes. The only thing we need to do before listing it, is put the carpet back in the basement. Wednesday after work I met with Laurie to drop off some of her orders and to discuss becoming a CM consultant. I am so excited that she is thinking about it. She would be great. She loves to scrap, is so creative and knows tons of people. I hope she signs on. I went back home to pick up the family and we all headed to the diner (MomMom, Gramps, David, Steve and I) for dinner. After dinner, we drove all over delivering At Home America orders. Today I need to run into South River to drop off 1 more order and to pick up 2 orders from the Get Together I did on Sunday. When I get home, I need to place the CM order and then get dinner ready. After dinner, I am hoping to plop on the couch and unwind. The NCAA tournament starts up again tonight, so that's what I hope to be watching. Let's go TEXAS! This weekend will be busy again, my in-laws are up for a visit. But hopefully, not half as busy as the last one. We plan on just having a nice dinner and getting together with the family. I'll let you know how it goes. Oh yeah, wish me luck on Saturday afternoon - we are going to Penney's for our 1st family portrait! I hope we all look nice and that everyone agrees to smile. This has been a long time coming. David will be 3 in June! If I can, I'll post the picture once I get them. I am still trying to decide what we should wear. Decisions, decisions....

2 comments:

andrewnamy said...

I remember all of the horrible family portraits we did... some of those pictures should be burned!

Can't wait to see how your's turns out. :)

Laney said...

I think Lauire would be great, too, and with you to help her, you guys would be a force to reckon with!

Girl, you need to relax! :-)