Party of 4 - NY sports and beach loving family!

Saturday, August 13, 2005

Didn't have to spend a penny

I have needed new blush and eye shadow for a while now. I use MAC make-up and it is not sold in every store. I had earned a $50 Bloomingdale's gift card and planned to use that to buy my make up. I just could never find the time to get to the Bridgewater Mall. Today I found the time. Laura-Ann, David and I headed to Bridgewater. We stopped off to drop Steve's lunch off to him at work (he was putting in some OT). He surprised me by offering to keep David company while Laura-Ann and I ran to Bloomies. I spent $30+ at the MAC counter and $17+ at the Lancome counter so my gift card covered it. I didn't have to spend a penny! We walked through the mall to Janie & Jack so Laura-Ann could purchase a baby shower gift and then stopped off at Auntie Anne's pretzels for a drink and pretzel. We picked David up from Steve and headed home. David had a great time with Steve at work. They played basketball and kickball in the gym and then went to Steve's office. Laura-Ann went home, she was going to a party and David and I picked up Burger King. After lunch it was nap time for both of us. Steve came home and napped too. Our neighbors came over to check out our addition - they're real nice people. Then, Steve, David and I ate dinner. We were looking forward to tonight's Giants vs Brown pre-season game, but as of now it is delayed due to the weather. I am sure we'll find something else to do.

No comments: