Party of 4 - NY sports and beach loving family!

Wednesday, August 10, 2005

All Better

I can finally say that I am feeling better. The decongestant has worked wonders! I am still taking my meds - the doctor says to finish the bottle. I am more than happy to oblige so I do not get sick again.

In July I did a Creative Memories class for a woman who find me online. She lives here in EB and I found out at her party that she used to be a CM consultant. She had asked me about signing up again and sure enough she faxed in her agreement on Monday. I am so very excited about building my business with Diane. I can not wait to help her get started. I am doing another class tomorrow night for Diane's niece in Edison. I'll let you know how I do.

David has been napping since I got home. I do not think this is a good thing. I was up all night with him last night and I have a feeling I am going to be in the same situation tonight. Does anyone have any advice on getting a 2 year old to go to bed at a decent time and stay there? We were very lucky with him as an infant - he slept through the night starting at 3 weeks old. I guess we are paying our dues now.

1 comment:

andrewnamy said...

Try re-arranging his room. It worked for Sarah & Christa.