Party of 4 - NY sports and beach loving family!

Monday, August 08, 2005

Can you hear me now?


NO! Can you believe that my ear is STILL clogged? Luckily my Mom went to see our doctor and picked me up a prescription for a decongestant. I'll let you know if it works.

We had a pretty boring weekend due to my sickness. The only day we had plans for was Saturday. Steve's friend Jaime from work invited us to his daughter's 3rd birthday party. They live in Somerset and have a nice house with a built in pool. There was no way I was swimming but when we arrived Jaime's 12 year old nephew offered to take David in the pool and he loved it. It was very hot and I felt really crappy. We did not stay too long, but we did stay long enough to see Dora! Jaime's sister dressed up as Dora - the poor girl was sweating her butt off. David was SO happy. He really likes Dora. Jaime's family is really nice - he had a great wife and an adorable daughter. I am glad I got to meet them. When we got home, David and I took a nap and Steve headed to the Fair to help Walter out again. I slept for about 2 hours and woke up feeling better than I had in days. David slept about an hour more and when he woke up, we headed to the Fair. We spent the evening with Laurie, Walter and Steve. It was a great time. I really love Walter and Laurie - they are a lot like us. Sunday I was back to feeling miserable. Steve put up the rest of our fence and I cleaned a little. Overall - it was a boring day. Today it was back to work. The day went by fast cause I had a lot to do. My parents had brought dinner over (left overs from the weekend). It was so nice to have a good meal that I did not have to cook or prepare. The rest of the evening we played with David - he is full of energy. He is still up as I write this! So that is what is going on. I am going to try and persuade David to go to sleep. I know I can not wait to hit the hay!

1 comment:

Laney said...

Laurie told me that you guys had a good time at the fair, I'm glad!

Hope your ear is better soon. This nasty weather probably is not helping any!