Party of 4 - NY sports and beach loving family!

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

There was an attempt..


to post after we got back from our vacation, but my computer tossed the post before I could publish so I gave up.

Where should I begin?

Well, we went away for a week at the end of July to visit Steve's parents in FL. The main reason for our visit was my mother-in-law's 60th birthday. I think she was glad we were all there (my sister and brother-in-law and the kids came too). We did a lot in a week - a trip to St. Augustine, a visit to the Magic Kingdom, a boat trip, many dinners and a visit from my sister and her husband. It was nice - great to get away.

Since we've been back life has been just as crazy as before we left - although my parents missed David so much they took him to their place for a mini vacation for 3 days the week we got back. Steve and I got to catch Pirates of the Carribean (loved it) and grab dinner. That was a treat.

Business has been good. I had a kids crop that went well and I have 3 events this month - one of which is another kid crop. I completed an album for my niece as part of her birthday gift and I hope to start David's album soon. Creative Memories just unveiled all their new items for fall and I am SO excited. I think I can really move forward.

This week Steve is helping out his cousin Walter and putting in a lot of hours. David and I have been going to visit him and get a bite to eat. We miss him when he's not home. It's hard to go to sleep without him there. He is working hard and enjoying the time he is getting with his cousin and uncle. Maybe he'll decide to become an electrician!

Today I had a OB appt and my glucose test. All is well with our baby girl and I'll find out my test results next week. Heard her heartbeat - nice and strong. I stopped off at Home Depot over the weekend and got some paint swatches. Once we get that bed out of there, we can get to work on the nursery. I can't believe she'll be here in only 3 months! We are all so excited to meet her.

I guess that is enough for now. I will post again soon.

1 comment:

Laney said...

He is so darn cute, Cara!

Sounds like you have been as busy as I have.

Laurie tells me that you look terrific and are a real trooper in that awful heat. Hang in there!!:-)