Party of 4 - NY sports and beach loving family!

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Tomorrow, another year older

I love my birthday! Not only is it in the best season of the year, I am born on my Dad's birthday and therefore get to share my celebration every year. Tomorrow I will turn 31 and Dad will be 58. I usually take my birthday off to do something fun, but with my impending maternity leave, I need to save all the time off I can get. So, I'll work during the day and my parents, David, Steve and I will grab dinner in the evening. At 7 pm, I have invited our families over for cake and coffee. Our family LOVES a reason to get together. I can't wait to see what Steve bought me - he spent his hard earned Fair money at the mall yesterday. The gift he bought for me from David I already have been given. Once Steve told and showed it to David, he HAD to give it to me. It's a beautiful heart locket with Mom engraved on the front. David told me it's to put a picture of him and his new baby sister in. I love it and can't wait to wear it. He was so proud of it. I also already received money from my in-laws that I bought a Yankee wristlet and backpack with as well as got my hair cut. My sister and Andrew bought me my perfume that I needed desperately. The rest will come tomorrow on my actual Birthday. I will be headed to the mall tonight to pick up something for my Dad from David. I have my gift for him and the cards all set. I'll update this post tomorrow with some pictures so you can see what I get too!

Gift update:

  • I am embarrased to admit that my sister in law DID in fact buy me 2 birthday gifts while we were in FL. The first was a lilac visor and the second was a beautiful purple Brighton anklet. So Sorry Tray!
  • I received money today from my Grandparents and my Aunt Mary and Uncle Bob!
  • This morning my friend at work bought me a cute maternity outfit!
  • My parents gave me maternity clothes, the Yankee hat I wanted, a beautiful seaglass starfish necklace and belly smooches.
  • Steve got me flowers and more perfume.
  • Mark and Jen got me a gift card to Sephora.
  • Aunt Carol and Uncle Tom gave me money.
  • Jill and Joe and Aunt Judy and Uncle Jack gave me scratch offs.

No comments: