Party of 4 - NY sports and beach loving family!

Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Weather Happy

It feels as though summer has arrived and I am loving it. That coming from Ms. Prego says a lot. Although I was a tad uncomfortable Monday evening, the sunshine during the day made up for it.

Saturday Steve spent the day putting lattice up under the deck - the yard is getting there. Today he is putting new steps on the deck and if he has time, will build a bump out for the grill. We'll have some more room - that will be nice. I doubt he'll get to the pavers for the walkway- but you never know.

Monday during the day I filled up David's little pool and he had a blast. I even put my new suit on (still fits) and sat out to catch some rays. I wish I was home everyday to do things like that. Boy do I need to win the lottery!

Last Wednesday I went to the OB/GYN and all is going well. My next appt is June 21 and we'll find out what we're having - YEAH! Can't wait.

This past Sunday my Aunt Kathy and Uncle Bob threw a huge graduation party for their twin girls (my beautiful cousins). We had so much fun. I ate too much yummy food, but Steve and John drank way too much - surprise, surprise. Jen and I got to catch up and David played video games. The girls had a lot of fun and got so many gifts. I always have a great time with my family - I am lucky.

Looking forward to getting home from work and seeing the progress Steve made. I'll post pictures if there is something to see.

1 comment:

Laney said...

How far along are you? I would love a belly picture, please!!:-)