Party of 4 - NY sports and beach loving family!

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Keeping the Peace

As I sit here crying and typing I decided to try to make peace with my brother-in-law. He left me a message a little while ago about how he is neglected by me in Blogland. He is right and I feel horrible. Not only does he do real nice things for us, he is a great guy. David absolutely loves him and so do Steve and I. He works extremely hard at QVC where he unfortunately has to spend a lot of time. Sometimes when we visit or Tray and the kids visit, we don't even get to see him. We miss him. So Rich, please accept my deepest apology. We greatly appreciate all that you do for us (all 3 of us) and think you are a terrific brother-in-law, not to mention a great guy. I know you said that you aren't reading this Blog anymore, so hopefully Tray will read this to you.
We love you!

1 comment:

Laney said...

You are soooo mean! How can you live with yourself? I mean, really! What with the full-time job, young child, C.M. business and being pregnant there really is no reason for you to neglect anybody.

You need to get your priorities straight!LOL :-)