Party of 4 - NY sports and beach loving family!

Monday, May 08, 2006

Feliz Cumpleanos Miguel!

I am embarrased to admit, that I forgot to call my cousin Mike on his birthday (yesterday). Now, some of my relatives are probably reading this saying 'how come she does not feel bad enough to post about missing my birthday?'. Well, the answer is that David is Mike's Godson, there is no good reason why I shouldn't have remembered to call Mike so David could say Happy Birthday. Now I said GOOD reason, because I sure have reasons. For example, we went over Mike and Laura-Ann's Friday night to celebrate, I cleaned the house Sunday morning before taking some of my CM hostesses to brunch, went food shopping for 2 hours Sunday afternoon only to come home to do laundry and cook dinner and last but not least, NEVER looked at me calendar. Oh and did I mention that I don't think my memory is as sharp now that I am pregnant. All in all, I really do apologize to Mike. Please do not be surprised if you get a phone call later this evening from your Godson singing Happy Birthday and please do not tell him Mommy messed up. We'll keep that between you , Me and the blogosphere!

1 comment:

mkenny59 said...

thanks so much to cara, steve, and especially david on the nice birthday wishes! you didn't even have to call, cause we celebrated on friday together...but i appreciate it anyway, you guys are the best!