Party of 4 - NY sports and beach loving family!

Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Some new things

Ava is laughing! It is such a great sound. After dinner last night, David was acting silly and Ava loved to watch him. All of a sudden, I heard a giggle! Then another and then a whole bunch! Every time he laughed, she laughed. It was hysterical. She makes the cutest laugh. I took video so I never forget it. I love that she has turned out to be a happy baby girl.

I cut my hair! I searched through old pictures yesterday and found a hairstyle I liked. It was from Sept. of 2004. I printed a front and back shot and brought it with me to the salon last night. First she colored my hair and then it was the cut. There was a lot on the floor when she was done. So far, I like it. When I have to style it myself tomorrow - I may have a different opinion. I lost almost ALL my curl, so it will not look exactly like the picture I gave her, but I needed a different style.

I don't need shocks! I took my car in last Monday for an oil change and when I went to get it, was told I had big problems. One of which was the shocks. Steve told me to get a second opinion and I did that this morning. I just heard back from the mechanic and NO SHOCKS NEEDED!! I do have a leak in the transmission, but the quote to fix it is a lot less than Firestone quoted. They are going to order what they need and I'll bring the car back next week to have it fixed.

David and Steve cleaned the basement! While I was working yesterday, the boys went to town on the mess in the basement. After dinner, David took me on a tour. It looks great! Steve even patched up some dings in the wall and hung up the US map Santa brought David. I sure hope it stays nice and tidy. David said he'd put a toy back before he'd take another out. That would be so nice :)

One not so new thing...I did not lose any weight again! I am really getting upset. With the exception of St. Pat's Day, I have been VERY good. I even used up some extra energy at Jazzercise on Monday. I have to say that my pants are loose, so maybe I am losing inches and not pounds right now. Who knows! Next week better show me something or I am going to FREAK :(

No comments: