Party of 4 - NY sports and beach loving family!

Thursday, March 15, 2007

The scale is NOT my friend!

I weighed myself yesterday morning and to my dismay...I DID NOT LOSE ANY WEIGHT! I am very upset by this. Not only have I been very well behaved on my diet, I have started taking Jazzercise classes. What more does my body want me to do? I am going to see what the scale says next week before I do anything drastic. By drastic I mean 'start taking fat burners'. I was going to try them before I started Weight Watchers, but I am afraid of them, so I thought I could lose the weight with a diet. I even went as far as to research each ingredient in the pills I was considering online. I really do not want to have to resort to the fat burners, so I sure hope the needle on the scale moves next week.

1 comment:

andrewnamy said...

Because you started exercising your body has to adjust. And when you have a small amount of weight to loose it takes longer. Don't take the fat burners. They make your heart race.