Party of 4 - NY sports and beach loving family!

Monday, March 12, 2007

Chubsy Wubsy

Ava had her 4 month check up this morning. She weighs 15 lbs, 3 oz and it 25 inches long!! She is in the 75% for both weight and height. She is so cute and chubby. You could just eat her up. Her ear infection is all gone, as is David's. Everything else was good and she can start eating Rice Cereal! She is going to LOVE it. I'll post pictures of her first bites...they will be nice and messy, I'm sure :)

I brought my car for a long over due oil change before we went to the pediatrician. I went to pick it up after, and got bad news. My brakes, shocks and tires all needed to be replaced. There is also a leak from my transmission. YIKES! I left the car there for the brakes and tires. I am not looking forward to the bill when I go to pick it up later. If you hear screams at about 5 pm, it's me paying for my car :(

No comments: