Party of 4 - NY sports and beach loving family!

Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Orajel to the rescue!

Ava was pretty good last night. When I got home, she was sleeping in her carrier in the snap n' go stroller and my Grandmom was rocking it. When she woke up, she was smiley and giggly. After a diaper change, I tried to feed her, but she was not hungry. Once my Mom got back from the hair salon, I left to get my nails done. Ava took a bottle while I was gone. We ate dinner when I got home and then she took her 7:30 pm bottle and was sleeping by 8 pm. At about 9:30 pm, she was screaming in her crib. This was a first. I went up and got her, but nothing was helping. I noticed she was pulling at her ear/face, so Steve got the Tylenol. She took that and was still screaming. Next, we put Orajel on her gums. Finally - relief!! Looks like our little girl is cutting some teeth. Although I feel bad that she will be in pain, at least now we have a reason for her crankiness and we know how to help her. PHEW! I feel much better. Hopefully, tonight she'll be just as good as last night and if she wakes up, we know exactly what to do.

P.S. I am taking my first Jazzercise class tonight. I only lost 2 lbs this week, so I want to see if some exercise will do the trick!

No comments: