Party of 4 - NY sports and beach loving family!

Tuesday, January 31, 2006

The latest on my trip

I started class yesterday and it went well. The building they are in is fantastic. The people are very friendly. I met some nice people in class. 2 of the people in my class are staying at my hotel and sit next to me in class. They asked me if I was interested in going with them to The Plaza after class yesterday and I went. It took about 20 minutes to get there. The Plaza is an upscale outdoor shopping area with great restaurants. We ate at a pub type restaurant that reminded me of Tumulty's and Bennegins from home. I had a Peanut Butter Chicken Salad - it was delicious. After dinner we walked around and checked out some shops. Then we headed home. I was on the computer most of the night and watched some TV. I did not sleep well for the 2nd night in a row, so this morning I was very tired. But, I got myself up and ready so I could get to the company for a tour of the building. This place was incredible - I'll tell you more about it when I get home. Class went well again, I knew most of everything they went over. After class, I came back to my room to unwind and make some phone calls. Then I headed over to a near by Target. I bought David some surprises and got some things for myself. I ordered a burrito from a near by Mexican restaurant and brought it back to my room. It was pretty good, but I have had better. Now I am just watching TV and reading some magazines. I really can't wait to get home, I miss David and Steve like crazy. Oh, I almost forgot...
DAVID IS GOING ON THE POTTY!
He still wears a diaper at night, but otherwise, he is doing GREAT! I am just so upset that I missed it. I can't believe he is so grown up already! I hope my Mom is taking pictures...

2 comments:

mkenny59 said...

i'm so proud of david too! now, if we could just work on stevie...

Laney said...

LOL, Mike!!

Cara, what new job did you start? Did I miss something?