Party of 4 - NY sports and beach loving family!

Friday, January 20, 2006

Should we stay or should we go?

I have been debating in my head for a while now, whether or not we should add on to our house or look for something bigger. I finally decided to open up the flood gates and talk to Steve about it. Believe it or not, we were on the same page. We agree that we need more room but neither of us are sure how to get it. We really love our home and we have put A LOT of hard work into it, but at the same time, if we could purchase something larger with a few of the things (fireplace, garage) that we are lacking and not raise our mortgage payment a whole bunch we'd really think about moving. We also agree that we'd want to move to a town that has everything ours has including great schools and nice people. So we've chosen Freehold and the surrounding areas as possibilities. As of today, no decisions have been made. We want to speak to someone that knows a lot more than we do about real estate and mull it over some more. I am also going to talk to our contractor and see what the damage would be to do the things that I have in mind here at our house. If you have any suggestions, please leave us a comment. Otherwise, stay tuned!

1 comment:

Laney said...

Uh-oh! You caught the moving bug!!

If you need a realtor, we have a fabulous woman! She knows her stuff and Freehold is her area.

Also, I was wondering if you wanted to come to a Longaberger party at my house Monday, Jan. 30 at 7p.m. Laurie said I should invite you and then we can chit chat for a while.

I know you're uber busy so don't worry if you can't come but we should get together before we go!:-)