Party of 4 - NY sports and beach loving family!

Friday, January 27, 2006

I promised...

I was paid surprise visit last night by Laney. I was so happy to see her! We only got to spend a few minutes together because I had a kitchen full of scrappers but it was a great few minutes. She is a beautiful person and I am going to miss her when she moves. I am just glad that I will get to catch up with her through her blogs. So, my promise to her was to update my blog. I like to keep promises, so here I am.

My new job is going very well. I love the product that I am supporting and my new boss is wonderful. I will be leaving for Kansas on Sunday for training and I am nervous, but I am looking forward to learning more about ImageNow. I will fill you in next week while I am sitting in my hotel room missing my Men.

My parents are coming home tomorrow from their month long trip to FL. I know that had a lot of fun, but I think they are looking forward to coming home to see David. While they were gone, they stayed with my sister mostly, but did take trips to South Beach, St. Augustine and Orlando. When they were in St. Augustine, they had dinner with my in-laws and had a great time. I really missed them and so did David. I won't really get to catch up with them until I return from KS, but it will be nice for them to have David all to themselves while I am gone.

On January 17, 2006, the mother of my cousin Mar's husband Frank passed away. It was a horrible shock and my heart aches for the entire family. She was a wonderful woman that loved her family dearly and received that love right back. My sister was close to her and was very upset that she was unable to be here for the services. She is coming home Monday to lend her support for a few days. May God Bless them.

Hug and kiss your loved ones and let them know how you feel. The only person who knows how long we are here on Earth is God, so if you live everyday as it is your last, you will never had any regrets.

Now, I need to start following my own advise!

1 comment:

Laney said...

LOL @ "a kitchen full of scrappers."

Thank-you for those kind words and I'm sorry for your loss. Life can be so unfair sometimes.