Party of 4 - NY sports and beach loving family!

Friday, December 16, 2005

Time Flies!

I love this time of year for many reasons, but one of my favorite things is opening Christmas cards. It is great to hear from family and friends but most of all I love the picture cards. You get to see how the kids have grown - it makes me so happy. Our friends Cathy & Niko have 2 boys and we have not seen them in at least 1 year - we got their card the other day and they are the 2 of the most handsome boys I've ever seen. My cousin Christa sent a card with her 2 girls gracing the front and even though we just saw them in November, they look even more gorgeous and grown up then I remember. My friend Michele from work sent one of her pretty little girls that I have never met in person, but adore all the same. My cousin Barbara sent a picture card that Disney could use in promos. It has all 5 of them with Mickey on Main Street USA. Talk about a great looking family! My sister-in-law sent one of my beautiful niece and strapping nephew hugging, they have matured so much. Our cousins Laurie & Walter mailed one out with Thomas (the cutie) all bundled up sitting in the snow. I could kiss his little face all up! My friend Sandy sent us a photo card of her 2 munchkins in front of their fireplace. How adorable! A long time friend of mine, Melissa, sent one with her handsome sons and a surfing Santa - very original. I just sent our cards out on Tuesday. I hope others enjoy it as much as I enjoy theirs.

No comments: