Party of 4 - NY sports and beach loving family!

Sunday, December 04, 2005

Shopping Fun

I started my Christmas shopping yesterday - at least the mall part. I had purchased a few items online this week. I needed to be out of the house a while, so Steve could paint some of the walls that never got done, so I headed to the Freehold Mall. I was going to meet my Mom there and she had some things to do first, so I stopped off at Best Buy and Modell's on Rt. 9. I bought gifts for my 2 brothers-in-law, Steve's grab bag person and Steve. By now my Mom was on her way, so off to the mall. It was crowded, but I have seen worse. I had a few coupons, so I wanted to check out, The Children's Place, Disney and American Eagle. I bought stuff for David and myself - I know real good. We had pretzles for lunch and David spotted an arcade - not good. I told him we could go in, but thankfully he never asked for money, so we didn't stay long. All the other stores I needed had long lines and are at my crappy little local mall, so I headed home. I called Steve and he was not done, so I thought I'd hit that crappy mall. But, my bladder took over and I stopped home. David really needed a nap, but wouldn't take one. After a 1/2 hour of trying, we headed to the crappy mall. I got a gift for my babysitter, my grab bag person & my sister and the December cards I'll need. After a smoothie, we went back home. Steve was finishing up, so I made dinner and got David in his PJ's. I feel that I am half done with my shopping. There are a few people I am clueless about, but I'll think of something. Now I am on my way to Kmart to get some money back - wish me luck!

No comments: