Party of 4 - NY sports and beach loving family!

Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Christmas in Heaven



My Nana passed away on Christmas Eve after a long battle with Alzheimer's Disease. I am sad that she is gone, but glad that she is not suffering anymore. Her passing was quick and she was with my Mom and Aunt Carol, so she was not alone. I will miss her and think of her often remembering the times we spent together. She had a good life, great kids and grandkids (even great-grandkids). My grandfather passed on before her, so we think they were in Heaven having Christmas dinner together. All the meat and potatoes two irish people can eat! I love you Nana, God Bless You.

2 comments:

Derrick said...

Cara, please accept our deepest sympathy. Our prayers are with you and your family. Love Derrick & Kim Givens

"Light A Candle"
And I will light a candle for you. To shatter all the darkness and bless the times we knew. Like a beacon in the night, The flame will burn bright and guide us on our way. Oh, today I light a candle for you.

Laney said...

Oh, Cara! I am so sorry for your loss. You have my deepest sympathy.