Party of 4 - NY sports and beach loving family!

Friday, March 25, 2005

Shopping used to be so much fun...

Now it is a JOB! For two reasons:
1. I now shop for specific items.
2. 1 year old boys do not like to shop.

Let's talk about #1. Prior to owning a house I used to shop for me. Clothes, shoes, make-up, cd's, etc. It was fun. Now, I shop for specific things for our house. It could be fun, however it seems everything I like is too expensive or out of stock. That is not fun.

Now #2. When shopping with David the only words coming out of mouth are "Sit down", "No David" & "Don't touch that". I used to say things like "this is cute" or "what a great deal". I do get to browse while shopping with David either. It is 'a get in and out as fast as you can' type of shopping now. That is not fun.

Maybe I should only shop online at Deals R Us!

No comments: