Party of 4 - NY sports and beach loving family!

Wednesday, March 30, 2005

I want a FUN job

I have come to the conclusion (finally) that I have to work. In order for us to own a house, drive decent cars, eat, etc. I need to be bringing in a paycheck. So, if I have to get up Monday through Friday and go to work, why shouldn't it be a FUN job. I want to plan parties or take pictures for a living. I mean parties are FUN and I have FUN when I am taking pictures. It would also be FUN to be Minnie Mouse in Disney World or be the ballgirl at a New York Yankees game. Those are the types of job that I would not mind waking up at 6 am for. The problem is reality sets in. I have no party planning experience (except for my own wedding), I have not taken a photography course, I do not live in Orlando and the NY Yankees only have ballboys well younger than me. So tomorrow morning when the alarm goes off, I will get up and get ready for my not so FUN job. Maybe on my lunch hour I'll sign myself up for a photography class...

3 comments:

Laney said...

Hi Cara! I'm laughing here, you are so funny! You know the crazy part, I can totally picture you as Minnie Mouse!!! I hope you do sign up for that photography class. I have to give some thought to what my fun job would be. I think I would like to be a writer, a really good one, not just a blogger!!
Laney

Laney said...

Cara, I left you a different comment but it is not showing up for some reason.
Laney

andrewnamy said...

Well... if you would move down to sunny Florida you could have a fun job just like me. It is so much fun helping happy new home buyers decorate their new homes. Granted, it is stressful at times... but all I need to do is look out my window at the beautiful view of the lake surrounded by palm trees & all worries go away. :)