Party of 4 - NY sports and beach loving family!

Thursday, March 24, 2005

How my tastes have changed

For those of you that do not know, we just finished making our den bigger. What was once two bedrooms on our first floor is now a nice size den. I decided that we would paint it yellow to compliment our denim sectional. It really looks beautiful. Now for the confession...

If you asked me 9 years ago if I would have a denim sectional in a yellow room, I would have said "Heck No!". My taste back then was black leather furniture and laquer tables in a purple room - YIKES!

I am thinking that everyone has benefited from my change of taste!

2 comments:

Laney said...

Somehow, I can't picture you as a "black leather" kind of girl!! I would love to see some pics if you can.
I am glad you posted again, I have been checking pretty frequently to see if you have updated.
Laney

andrewnamy said...

I think it is pretty funny that for our whole lives my sister & I were like oil & water.... and now we have the same taste. I can't wait to see the new room & of course, David, the smartest & cutest child in the world who I love with all my heart.