Party of 4 - NY sports and beach loving family!

Monday, February 05, 2007

Back to the old grind

Believe it or not, the day has come for me to return to work! Yes, today is my first day back. It was HARD to get up and out of bed, but I did it. It was even harder to kiss the kids good-bye. I know, thanks to my mother, that they are in great hands, but I miss them. So much goes on during the 10 hours I am away from them and I feel that I miss so much. Instead of it getting easier, I know from experience - it's only going to get harder. Ava will say her first words, take her first step, get her first tooth, etc. all while I am at work. The same things happened with David. I felt it then and I have heartache knowing it will hurt again. I truly wish there was some way to make money and be with them. It's just not practical. However, I am going to try my best to build up my Creative Memories business this year. You never know! I could be one of those ladies making the big bucks doing something I love.

Overall this day was not terrible. I got to see some people that I missed and catch up. Hopefully tomorrow I will meet my new boss and things will get rolling. There are a lot of new things in my department to get caught up with. BUT, I can't wait to get home to the kids! I hope they missed me as much as I missed them!





P.S. Here are some pix that I had taken Friday at Kiddie Kandids.

No comments: