Party of 4 - NY sports and beach loving family!

Thursday, February 22, 2007

Mi Bambima esta enferma!


My poor baby girl, she went to the pediatrician today and was diagnosed with a right ear infection. I made her an appointment due to a cough that she has and it ends up being her ear. I had no idea. Both my kids must be very pain tolerant which means they do NOT take after their Mother in that department. I HATE pain and even the slightest bit makes me complain. David has had 2 ear infections and neither time did he complain and according to the doctor that checked his ears, they were BAD. Ava was a bit crankier than normal, but nothing horrible. She still gave us big smiles and slept through the night. I heard her fuss twice in the middle of the night, so I put her bink back in, but she never really woke up. I can't wait to go home and cuddle her up to make her feel better.

No comments: