Party of 4 - NY sports and beach loving family!

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Happy V'Day!

I would like to wish you all a very Happy Valentine's Day! With the weather here in NJ, it's the perfect day to cuddle up with the one(s) you love. I gave David his little red bag filled with treats before I left this morning. Poor kid is sick with another ear infection. Unfortunately, he got that from me. I am the Ear Infection Queen! His treats were: skittles, marshmellow filled chocolate heart, fun-dip, stuffed animated dog and Go Diego Go video. Ava, Steve and my parents will get their stuff when I get home. I am looking forward to my gift :) Steve picked it out all on his own without any hints from me! This way I can be totally surprised. We're going to order chinese food from Sunny Palace for dinner and I'll pick up a dessert on y way home from work. Not quite a typical Valentine's Day, but spending it with the kids and Steve makes it even better!

Check back to see what I got...

No comments: