Party of 4 - NY sports and beach loving family!

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Baby Update

Today I am 36 weeks along with 4 weeks to go! I went to the doctor this afternoon and the baby's head is down, but she is very high and there is no dialation. I did not think she dropped just by the fact that I still have trouble breathing when I am sitting down.

My maternity leave starts 2 weeks from today and I sure am looking forward to it. I am VERY uncomfortable at work because I sit most of the day. Not to mention that I get tired after lunch and I a little swollen.

The babies room is coming along. There are just a few finishing touches and it will be all set. I had ordered some decorative items from Target after my shower last Sunday and they should get here within the next week.

Speaking of my shower, it was great. The weather was perfect, the food was delicious and Laurie was the greatest hostess. I received LOTS of great clothes and other gifts. It was so nice to have my family and friends together.

I think that is all for now. I return to the doctor next Wed. evening, so you can expect another update then. Maybe I'll have more to tell you!

No comments: