Party of 4 - NY sports and beach loving family!

Friday, October 27, 2006

Baby Update and More!

Yesterday afternoon I had my weekly appointment. Besides waiting forever in the waiting room, nothing has changed. So, we'll wait until next Wednesday for the next appointment and see if there is any news to report. I am actually glad that the baby is not ready to arrive. I only stopped working this past Tuesday, so I'd like some time to do my own thing and be with David.

Speaking of David...he has a lot going on. Steve and I got him a big boy bike and he loves it. We finally got him the helmet and knee/elbow pads so he can ride without fear. He does real well riding his bike and when he does fall, he gets right back up. Yesterday was the Halloween Parade at David's school. He was Buzz Lightyear and looked great! My parents, Steve and I went to watch. All the kids did a nice job. After they marched in the parade, they stood in a line and sang songs for us. We loved it!

The other night Steve carved our pumpkins. David wanted a mean face on his pumpkin and I asked for a funny face on the other one. They came out great. Steve is very talented in the carving department. For our 1st married Halloween, he made me a NY Yankee pumpkin! I loved it.

My Mom helped me (did most of the work) to sponge paint the babies room. Instead of doing a border, we chose to randomly place the Palm Trees around the room. I think it looks awesome. There are a few spots I will do after she is born, like where we hang her name.

No comments: