Party of 4 - NY sports and beach loving family!

Monday, September 11, 2006

Are you ready for some FOOTBALL!

As you can see, I am very excited that Football season is upon us. I am partaking in 3 fantasy football type leagues this year and am off to a good start in 2 of them so far. I won't know the results of the first week of my fantasy team until after tonight's 2 games. I am tied for 1st place in a pick 'em league (you have to pick EVERY game EVERY week) and lived for another week in our survival league (pick 1 team each week to win, but can not choose the same team twice in the season). The games have been great. I've seen some awesome catches and hard hitting - the way the game should be played. Steve was fortunate enough to actually go to last night Manning Match-Up. Even though the Giants lost, they looked really good. I am hoping for a fabulous season! Enjoy the games.

1 comment:

mkenny59 said...

wait, i thought it was, "are you ready for some exits?"