Party of 4 - NY sports and beach loving family!

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

I can see clearly now, thanks to Rich

I know that is not how the song goes, but it is true. I bought Steve a HDTV last christmas from QVC. Well, after a few months, it went on the fritz. So, our great brother in law spoke to his peeps and got us a replacement. Well, unfortunately, this one has fritzed also. Rich was determined to figure out what exactly was going wrong. He came up last Saturday and together with Steve, got down to the nitty gritty. Basically, we are getting 1 more TV and need a longer, better cable. So as of next week, our TV will be shipped and I will be making a HDMI cable purchase at the local Best Buy (unless Rich can find one - so nice!).

I can not tell you what a difference seeing football in HDTV makes - not only it is clear as heck - but Steve is not bitching in the background!

Thanks Rich - you ROCK!

No comments: